Claims for Unpaid Wages and Benefits:

If an employer has not paid you all of the wages, commissions, overtime, vacation benefits owed you after a separation of employment or during the course of you employment, a claim may be filed with the Department of Labor and/or in Court.

For more information on unpaid wage law, click here.